Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Charging light permanently on : Help (Linx 1010 & Linx 1010 3G)

Charging light permanently on

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Charging light permanently on

by arrkon » January 11th, 2018, 11:09 pm

Hi guys, Linx 1010b has recently started keeping the red charging light on despite the charger being unplugged, Windows also thinks its charging.

Any idea whats going on? obviously its messing with the estimated runtime and other features.

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Charging light permanently on

by F0LLETT » January 12th, 2018, 11:51 am

arrkon wrote:Hi guys, Linx 1010b has recently started keeping the red charging light on despite the charger being unplugged, Windows also thinks its charging.

Any idea whats going on? obviously its messing with the estimated runtime and other features.

I get this on my Vision, only when I leave it turned on and it goes to a full sleep. Even though, sleep and hibernation are disabled. It still goes into a sleep mode eventually. My Desktop does it to after 2 hours of no input. Quite annoying as I have disabled all that crap.

You have to shutdown, wait a few secs, plug power cable back in, wait a few more secs. Then unplug cable and turn it back on. It should workout it not charging and it will work fine.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Argos
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Charging light permanently on

by arrkon » January 18th, 2018, 11:09 pm

I've tried full shutdown, splitting it and physically disconnecting the battery, different chargers. Still doing it. :x

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: amazon
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro