Re installed windows 10 and installed some drivers.
3 are missing and the sound drivers do not work and the battery icon is not in the bottom right corner.
Touch screen also does not work, have spent hours finding drivers for these, they either are not supported or device manager cannot detect the files installed on my PC.
Plz someone help.
If you've lost your drivers, they'll probably be in here!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: February 6th, 2016, 2:37 pm
- Linx Tablet: Linx 7
- Retailer: eBay
- Windows Version: Windows 8.1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: September 15th, 2017, 12:20 pm
- Linx Tablet: Linx 10
- Retailer: Amazon
- Windows Version: Windows 10 Home
I seem to be in desperate need of the Windows 10 64bit Firmware and drivers for the touchscreen for the 10V64. The links in the forum don't appear to match the device ID (MSSL1680) for this tablet. Driver went bye-bye after I reset this PC following some problematic updates.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: April 26th, 2018, 1:33 am
- Linx Tablet: Linx Versare 10"
- Retailer: exertis
- Windows Version: Windows 10 Enterprise