1) Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
2) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3) Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
4) Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
5) Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
6) Affiliate/referral links are not permitted; the site uses its own affiliate links to generate revenue to keep the site alive.
7) Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline () image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.
8) Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned/banned.
9) Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic/thread Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc.
10) Spam is not tolerated and linking to personal/affiliated sites is considered spam. If the site in question appears numerous times by the user, the user may receive a warning or ban, Bumping posts is considered spam.
All breaches of rules will be investigated and appropriate action may be taken dependant on the severity of the breach. Users with multiple warnings will receive a ban, and users constantly being banned will receive a permanent ban.
If we've done something new, you'll probably read about it in here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1